Taccia Table Lamp
The Castiglioni brothers often created designs that challenged our perspective, and the Taccia, which gives the illusion of an upside-down hanging lamp, is an inspired example of that. Designed by the famed duo in 1962, the Taccia has a concave spun-aluminum reflector with a matte white finish. Its light can be adjusted by positioning the blown glass diffuser as necessary. Its base is made of extruded aluminum and is available in an anodized matte black or natural sandblasted finish.
The Taccia emits reflected light. It is available in black/anodized aluminum and has two options for its light source: HSGSR and Remote Phosphor LED
- Large: 21.2" H x 19.5" dia. diffuser x 10.2" base H x 7.5" dia. base
- Small: 19.1" H x 14.7" dia. diffuser x 7.8" base H x 5.6" dia. base
- Large: 1 COB LED 2700K 2068lm CRI 93 - 28W DIMMER
- Small: 1 COB LED 2700K 1290lm CRI92 16W
- Materials: metal, PMMA, aluminum