Glo Ball F Floor Lamp
Part of the popular Glo Ball Series, the Glo Ball-F was created in 1998 by artist Jasper Morrison to invoke the radiant calm of a full moon. This contemporary floor lamp fits naturally into any design aesthetic, emitting a warm, diffused light that is ideal as a subtle up-lighter. It features a hand-blown, etched white opaline glass diffuser that is supported by a matte silver stem and base.
The Glo Ball-F is available in three models, all with a matte silver finish.
- Materials: Steel, Glass
- Model F1: 12.9" dia. base and shade x 53.1" H x 10.6" shade height
- Model F2: 12.9" dia. base and shade x 68.9" H x 10.6 shade height
- Model F3: 15.7" dia. base x 72.8" H x 17.7" dia. shade x 14.2" shade height
- Model F1: 1 x 100W T8 E26 Base Frosted Halogen (Included)
- Model F2: 1 x 150W T-8 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)
- Model F3: 1 x 250W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)