Ray Floor Lamp
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni in 2006, the Ray F floor lamp updates a classic shape to give it a decidedly contemporary edge. The steel tube structure of this modern floor lamp is welded, brushed, and chrome-plated, and its diffuser support disk is die-cast, polished, and chrome-plated with Zamak alloy. The lamp has a resistive dimmer wired on the cord, offering a 0-100% lighting adjustment. The power cord is a black PVC/PVC (flat) sheath.
The Ray F is available in two models with diffusers available in black or white aluminum, or grey glass. It emits a gorgeous, diffused light. With the black and white finish, diffusers are lathe-shaped aluminum and painted white on the inside. The grey glass diffuser is hand-blown, overlaid glass with a glossy external finish.
- Materials: Steel, Glass, Aluminum
- F1: 14.2" dia. shade x 50.4" H x 8.6" shade height
- F2: 16.9" dia. shade x 67.6" H x 10.6" shade height
- F1: 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)
- F2: 1 x 250W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)