Spun Light Table Lamp
Designed by Sebastian Wrong in 2003, the Spun Light-T table lamp reflects the best of modern manufacturing technology combined with elegance, craftsmanship, and dynamic fluid aesthetics.
Its main body has a spun metal frame and diffuser. The diffuser support arms and lamp-holder support are die-cast aluminum, painted in different colors. Diffuser supports are white, injection-molded PC (polycarbonate; UL-94 V2). The dimmer has a 0-100% luminosity adjustment on the polarized cord. Emitting a gorgeous diffused light, the Spun Light-T table lamp is part of the Spun Light family.
- Materials: Aluminum, Metal
- Spun T1: 10.4" base dia. x 22.6" H x 15.4" shade dia.
- Spun T2: 12.1" base dia. x 26.8" H x 17.7" shade dia.
- T1: 1 x 72W BT-15 ECO Halogen (Included)
- T2: 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)