Stella Wall Sconce
Manufactured by Roll & Hill|Designed by Rosie Li|Availbility: In stock
Inspired by his early work, this sconce is named after the painter Frank Stella. When illuminated, its half-mirrored glass diffuser reveals a series of nested geometric shapes. Stella creates the impression of infinite volume within a finite space.
- Materials: Mirrored glass, brass, steel, wood
- Triangle: 19.5" H x 17" W x 6.5" D
- Hexagon: 34" H x 16" W x 8" D
- Triangle: Integrated LED 12W, 700 Lumens, 2700K (included)
- Hexagon: Integrated LED 16W, 1560 Lumens, 2700K (included)