It is a traditional shape magically recreated in the mind of Marcel Wanders: A glance at the Zeppelin reveals its inner self—a traditional chandelier—within the stunning cocoon that has transformed it. Its internal steel structure is sprayed with a unique “cocoon” resin to create the diffuser, which is then protected by a transparent spray. The internal structure includes transparent PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate ) “candles.” A faceted crystal globe is located at the lower center of the piece for a whimsical sparkle effect.
- Materials: Cocoon, Steel, Crystal
- Model 1: 43.3" dia. x 29" H x 10.23" stem x 157.4" cord length
- Model 2: 70.86" dia. x 53.14" H x 18.9" stem x 196.5" cord length
- Model 1: 1 x 200W A-21 Medium Frosted Incandescent (Included)
- Model 2: 3 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)